Steps to ensure you make the best use of your medical plan:
- If you haven’t already, before seeing your doctor, submit the Provider Nomination Form to ClaimDOC and receive approval.
- When making your appointment, confirm their acceptance of ClaimDOC’s agreement.
- Pay copay only at the time of your visit (if applicable).
- Once you receive a bill, check Acuity-grp.com for the Claim Detail (EOB). You are responsible for the “patient responsibility” portion. If your doctor bills you more than the “Patient Responsibility” amount, forward a copy of the bill and the Claim Detail to your Member Advocate at ClaimDOC. (You can find the instructions to download a Claims Detail here.) If you are unsure who this is, email email@example.com or call (888) 330-7295 for assistance.
Please be advised: Non-Participating Providers are those in any of the following circumstances:
- They have advised that members will be self-pay or asked to pay for any amount above their applicable copay at the time of service.
- They have advised that anyone with this insurance will be turned away from service.
- They have advised that their office does not accept insurance of any kind.
Please note: If a provider indicates they are unwilling to participate, ClaimDOC’s Provider Relations team will reach out and attempt to secure a contractual agreement before they fully move the provider to a non-participating status.
Should you have any questions or concerns at any time about benefits information, please contact:
Senior Benefits Administrator