Who Is My Advisor?

As a freshmen, your UNIV 101 instructor is your advisor until the end of your first semester. If you do not have a major declared by the end of your first semester, you will be reassigned to an advisor specializing in students who are undecided. Once you declare a major, you will be assigned to an advisor within the department of your major. As a transfer student (60+ credits or AA degree), you will automatically have an advisor assigned at the start of your first semester and you can check who your currently assigned advisor is by following the steps below:

1) Log in to my.Greenville.edu

2) Select "Students"

3) Select "My Registration"

4) Select "My Academic Information"

5) The names of your faculty advisors and Major(s) should be listed

Keep in mind that if you are a freshmen and have not completed the Declaration of Major form, your major will automatically be listed as "undecided" or will not be listed at all and your UNIV 101 instructor will be the listed advisor. The Declaration of Major form can be completed during the Majors Fair in the Fall semester of your first semester. After that, any changes to major can be made in the Records Office located in Greenville Central.

If the information listed is incorrect, please contact the Records Office (located in Greenville Central) - records@greenville.edu