Students wanting to make adjustments to their major/minor in any of the following ways...

  • Add major(s)
  • Drop major(s)
  • Add minor(s)
  • Drop minor(s)

...can complete the "DECLARATION OF MAJOR/MINOR" form at the Records Office (located in Greenville Central).

Freshmen students beginning in the Fall semesters are encouraged to wait until the Majors Fair (end of Sept., beginning of Oct.) to declare their major.