Need to meet with someone in person concerning any of the following:

  • Registration
  • Semester Planning
  • Degree Requirements
  • Major/Minor Selection

Complete the Advising Meet Request form to sign up for an appointment to address any of the issues above.

Need to meet with someone about graduation??

If you are no more than 3 semesters away from graduating (or have at least 93+ credits completed), and would like to meet with someone about your graduation plan/status, please contact the Records Office at (office located in Greenville Central).

Need to ask a general academic question real quick??

If you have a general question to ask concerning academics, you can send your question to and you should receive a prompt response within at least one business day.