Register your vehicle for campus parking.
Information about student parking on Greenville campus
- All students living in campus housing (regardless of permanent place of residence) must park in campus parking lots (unless conducting legitimate business off-campus);
- All students parking in campus lots must have their car registered with Campus Safety and must display a valid college permit;
- Unregistered vehicle (or those not displaying a valid permit) parked in campus lots will be ticketed and are subject to towing;
- If Campus Safety must obtain state vehicle registration information to identify the responsible owner or operator of a vehicle illegally parked on college property, the students account will be accessed a $100 fee;
- Parking in Fire Lanes for ANY amount of time is prohibited;
- Students may only park in lots authorized by their permit;
- Citations may be appealed within 10 days of issuance, after that time tickets will be applied to a students account and will not be removed;
- Students with 5 or more unpaid parking tickets will have their parking priviledges suspended on campus and are subject to having their vehicle immmobilized (booted) and/or towed until all outstanding citations are paid.
- Go to my.greenville.edu and login with your student account
- Click on the "Student" menu at the top of the page
- Click on the "my Campus Information" link
- You'll find the vehicle registration form near the bottom of the page