Greenville University works with TIAA concerning the 403(b) retirement plan. To access or set up your account, schedule a financial planning session, etc., please visit www.tiaa.org/greenville.
If you are a First Time User and are ready to enroll:
- Go to tiaa.org/greenville
- Click "Enroll Now"
- Click the plan name under the Enroll Online section.
- From the Welcome Page, Click Register with TIAA
- Setup your User ID and password
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete your enrollment application.
Note: At the allocation screen, click on any investment choice to view its fact sheet
- Print a confirmation page from the Thank You screen
- Complete the Salary Reduction Agreement.
It is important for all employees contributing to the Greenville University Retirement Plan to review the attached Summary Plan Document (SPD 500385-346289 403b ERISA and the Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) Initial Notice.
If you need assistance enrolling online, call TIAA at (800) 842-2888 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. or Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have any questions about this plan, contact TIAA at (800) 842-2252.
They can be reached Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For Questions regarding your payroll contributions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.