Greenville University works with TIAA in regard to the 403(b) retirement plan. For more information, to access or set up your account, to schedule a financial planner, etc, please visit www.tiaa.org/greenville
If you are a First Time User and are ready to enroll:
- Go to tiaa.org/greenville
- Click "Enroll Now"
- Click the plan name under the Enroll Online section
- You'll appear at the Welcome Page
- Click Register with TIAA and setup your User ID and password
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete your enrollment application
Note: At the allocation screen, click on any investment choice to view its fact sheet
- Print a confirmation page from the Thank You screen
If you need assistance with enrolling online, call TIAA at (800) 842-2888 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. or Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Employees are eligible to make their own contributions provided they have completed the necessary Salary Reduction Agreement.
If you have any questions pertaining to this plan, contact TIAA at (800) 842-2252.
They can be reached Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For Questions regarding your payroll contributions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org