If you need to make changes to dates or delete a number of items after you've designed a course or copied a whole course, you can use the Bulk Edit option in Content.
- Under the Course Materials menu, click "Content."
- Once you're in Content, click on "Table of Contents" to see your entire list instead of module-by-module.
- At the top, you'll see a "Bulk Edit" option.
- You can quickly choose to delete items (it will prompt you one more time before deleting).
- You can adjust dates, restrictions, and descriptions for modules, submodules, or any topic in your Content form this screen.
- Choose "Done Editing" to leave the Table of Contents screen.