Courses must be "built" in Jenzabar, our main student information system, in order for connected systems to display accurate data. Connected systems include D2L, the eCampus Virtual Bookstore, and other reporting systems.
How do you verify a course is built?
- Go to https://my.greenville.edu
- Login on my.greenville using your network login and then select the Faculty&Staff menu at top of the page
- Select the Faculty Control Center link:
- Select Course Rosters from the menu on left side of the page. You will then have the opportunity to select term and course:
- If you have cross-listed courses, you will need to look for multiple entries of the course