EmployeeConnect-Employee Assistance Program Services
Confidential help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for employees and family members.
Visit www.GuidanceResources.com (user name = LFGsupport; password = LFGsupport1).
Or talk with a specialist at 888-628-4824.
• Company sponsored
• Strictly confidential
• Provided at no charge to you
• Available to you and your dependents 24/7
• Unlimited phone access to legal, financial, and work-life services
• In-person help with short-term issues
• Up to four* sessions per person, per issue, per year
The resources you need to meet life’s challenges.
Life has its share of ups and downs — and sometimes you may need a little guidance through the
“downs.” EmployeeConnect services included with your employer’s long-term disability insurance
offer an array of confidential services to help you and your loved ones meet the challenges that
life, work, and relationships can bring.
Unlimited 24/7 assistance
You can access the following services anytime, online or with a toll-free call:
• Information, resources, and referrals on family matters, such as child and elder care; kennels
and pet care; event and vacation planning; moving and relocation; car buying; college planning; and
• Legal information and referrals for situations requiring expertise in family law, estate
planning, landlord/tenant relations, consumer and civil law, and more
• Guidance with financial matters, including household budgeting, and short- and long-term planning
Some matters are best resolved by meeting with a professional in person. With EmployeeConnect, you
• In-person help for short-term issues (up to four* sessions with a counselor per person, per
issue, per year)
• In-person consultations with network lawyers, including one free 30-minute in-person consultation
per legal issue, and subsequent meetings at a reduced fee
*In California, up to three sessions in six months, starting with initial contact by employee.
EmployeeConnect offers a wide range of information and resources that you can research and access
on your own just by visiting GuidanceResources.com. You’ll find:
• Articles and tutorials
• Streaming videos
• Interactive tools — including financial calculators, budgeting spreadsheets, and a language
EmployeeConnect counselors are experienced and credentialed
When you call our toll-free line, you’ll talk to an experienced professional who will provide
counseling, work- life advice, and referrals. All counselors hold master’s degrees, with
broad-based clinical skills and at least three years of experience in counseling on a variety of
issues. For face-to-face meetings, you will be referred to a fully credentialed, state-licensed
You’ll receive a customized information packet for each of the work-life services you use.
To take advantage of the EmployeeConnect program, or for more information: