If you have a legal name change and want to have it updated in campus systems, please complete the form below to submit to the Records Office. Once verified, Records will alert campus offices so all connected systems can be updated such as email, D2L, door access systems, etc.

Legal name change requests must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that will be able to submit with form below. Accepted official documents are restricted to:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Social Security card
  • Court/legal document
  • Passport

Name Change Form