- You should be on the Properties tab.
- Click the Add/Edit Questions button.
- Click the Import button.
- Choose Browse Question Library from the menu.
- Click the triangle to open the section(s) where your questions are stored.
- Click the checkbox next to the question(s) you wish to import
Note: If you want to see the full question text, click on the magnifier glass icon to the right of the question. Use the filter and sort options on the top right to narrow your list of questions.
- Click the Add button.
Note: If you want to change the points value, or make any of your questions bonuses (optional if students want extra points) or mandatory (students are forced to answer), select your questions and click the More Actions button that appears.
- Click Back to Settings for (Quiz Name) to return to the quiz.
- Click the Save button to remain in this tab (or Save and Close to save your changes and exit the quiz).