Instructors may add Teaching Assistants (TA's) and Student Assistants (SA's) to their classes in D2L.
- Within your course, locate and go to the the Communication menu and choose Classlist (roster).
- Click Add Participants.
- From the drop down list, select Add existing users.
- In the Add Existing Users screen, search for your assistant’s first or last name.
- Put a check mark in the box to the left of the person’s name.
On the right, Select a Role.
- Teaching Assistant’s rights are full Instructor’s rights
- Student Assistant's rights are limited to grading, attendance, and email.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
A confirmation of enrollment screen will appear. Click Done when finished, or Add More Participants if you need to add another assistant to the same course.