- Open your course in D2L.
- Go to Content.
- Locate your syllabus. If one is not yet uploaded to the content area, you must upload one before proceeding. (Please see the "Uploading a File to D2L" solution for these directions.)
- Click the action/drop-down arrow next to your uploaded syllabus file.
- Click or select Publish to LOR.
- Where to put it? - Answer Greenville Repository.
- Click Next.
- On the Detected Files page, click Next again.
- Very important * COPY the entire course title from the top of your screen (to the right of the college logo).
- PASTE the copied course title into the Title field/box.
- Add your last name and course number (i.e. SOC101) in the Keywords field.
- Click Publish to LOR.
- Click Done.
Modified on: Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 10:32 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.