- From the course home page, click on "Content" in the orange tool bar
- On the left side, click the cursor into the box where it says "Add a module". Type in the desired name of the content module (ie. "Syllabus").
- Hit Enter to create the module. The module will appear on the right with the title at the top.
- To add files within the module, click on the blue "New" button.
- Choose "Upload files", then click on the green "Upload" button.
- Find the file on the computer, click on "Open" and then "Add". The file should appear in the desired module.
CONTENT - How to upload a file (ie. syllabus) into the Content section of D2L Print
Modified on: Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 3:41 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.