To make up chapel credits that you have missed, you are required to do Community Service (CS). Community Service is assisting in some way without expected pay. Download and print off the attached work form, completed, and turn in to Alisa Gunter.


2 CS hours=1 chapel credit missed. If you do CS hours and turn them in before the next semester begins, you will be removed from chapel probation and your privileges will be restored.