If you are having a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1



If problems in your life are building up, relationships difficult, or feelings of sadness affect your life; there is help available. 



We are aware that seeking assistance and treatment for yourself or talking to someone about a loved one's alcohol or drug problem can be difficult. We want to make it simple for you to get the help you need.


How you can get help


You can contact any of the three local providers listed below, tell them you are a GU student, and you will receive your first six visits at no cost to you. You will need to take your student ID with you to your first appointment. 


It's that simple to get started! 


All counseling services are confidential. You will not be identified to us as a client, and your information will only be released upon your request, and only if you provide a written and informed consent. (Life-threatening circumstances may be an exception.) 


If you have any questions, you can contact Missy Durbin in the Community Life area of the Experience Hub(618) 664-7121 



Local Providers Contracted by Greenville University 

(in no particular order)