Once you elect your Greenville University benefit options, your elections remain in effect for the plan year. You may only change the coverage due to a qualified life event and must do so within 30 days of the event. These include:
- Change in status: marital, number of dependents, employment, dependent satisfies or ceases to satisy eligibility
- Dependent's employer's open enrollment
- Significant cost or coverage changes
- Changes due to a judgment, decree or court order
- Entitlement to Medicare or Medicaid
.The following are the steps to setup a qualified life event and make the changes in Web Benefits:
- Login to Paylocity
- In the upper left hand corner, hover over the grey box labeled Web Pay and click on Enterprise Web Benefits
- Under the Life Event section, choose the event that best describes your current situation
- Enter the date of the event
- Confirm the date change by checking the box saying you agree
- Click Save and "Start Life Event Enrollment"
- Make all desired changes by clicking on “Select” or "Waive"
- Review and click Continue if all looks correct
- Email a copy of the elections to yourself