The Office of Campus Safety and Security issues all student, employee and faculty ID cards. Should you need a card please contact our office to make an appointment.

Identification Cards are issued as proof of membership in the college community and must be carried at all times.

Identification cards must be presented upon request by any University official, including Campus Safety personnel, Residence Life staff members, dining facility administrators, and librarians. Additionally, your ID card may be necessary to gain entry into campus facilities and College-sponsored events. Failure to produce your ID when requested by a College official may result in disciplinary action. Cards are not transferable and may not be used by anyone other than the person it was issued to. Alteration or misuse of our College ID card is a serious infraction of College policy and will result in disciplinary action.

Replacement cards will be provided at no cost for the following reasons:
• Normal wear and tear (includes inability to scan at Dining Commons or Library)
• Name changes due to marriage or other legal name change
• Incorrect information including student ID number, issued date, or name
NOTE: If replacing an ID card, old card must be turned in to the Office of Campus Safety.

A $20 fee will be charged for printing replacement cards for the following reasons:
• Lost card
• Stolen card
• Defacement or damage beyond normal wear and tear
• Any other reason not listed

DO NOT bend or punch holes (Campus Safety can do this for you upon request) in your ID Card, this may damage the card causing it to stop working.