ID Cards

ID Card Information
The Office of Campus Safety and Security issues all student, employee and faculty ID cards. Should you need a card please contact our office to make an appo...
Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Graduate Students and Adult Studies Students: Requesting ID Cards
Graduate students may request a Greenville University ID Card by submitting the form below. The form allows you to upload a picture that is then sent to our...
Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 12:42 PM