If you fall into one of the following categories, you may come to the Residence Life office and submit an application for off-campus:
- Live at home with parents </= 30 miles from campus
- Student teaching requiring you to live >25 miles from campus
- Internship requiring you to live >25 miles from campus
- Married/to be married during the semester of application
- Twenty-five years of age or older prior to / by the semester of application
- Part-time student (<9 credit hours/semester)
All fall semester applications are due on the first Monday of August.
All spring semester applications are due on the first Monday of December.
A few further details:
- You must re-apply each year to live off-campus.
- Disqualifiers: GPA below 2.5, chapel probation', history of significant or repeated judicial action
- Be sure to check if living off-campus will affect your financial aid.