All credit card holders must sign the following policy prior to receiving a GU corporate charge card.
CREDIT CARD POLICY - All credit card holders must sign the following policy prior to receiving a GU corporate charge card.
The Visa credit card represents the College’s trust in you. You are empowered as a responsible agent to safeguard company assets. Your signature below is verification that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of this document. It also acknowledges that you have received the credit card.
- While the credit card will be issued in the name of the employee (Cardholder), the card remains the property of Greenville University at all times.
- The Cardholder will not allow any other person to use the card and is considered responsible for any and all charges against the card.
- The credit card is for approved purchases only and may not be used for personal purchases.
- Improper use of this card can be considered misappropriation of company funds. This may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- The Cardholder agrees to surrender the card immediately upon termination of employment, whether for retirement, voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Cash advances on the credit card are not allowed.
- The total purchase amount shall not exceed the credit card limit.
- The Cardholder is responsible for requesting that the vendor NOT apply sales tax to the purchase.
The Cardholder will keep the card and its PIN secure at all times. If the credit card is lost or stolen, or if the Cardholder suspects the card, account number or PIN has been compromised, the Cardholder is responsible to notify Cardmember Service at 877-529-0473 and the Finance Office immediately.
The Cardholder acknowledges that the credit card is not an entitlement nor reflective of title or position. Assignment is based on need for business travel or daily operations.
The Cardholder will process monthly credit card transactions with the proper documentation, which include:
- Receipts for each transaction
- Appropriate budget line
- Timely manner for processing to avoid late fees and interest charges
- The Cardholder agrees to enroll in Credit Card Account Access at https://www.centresuite.com to access statements and other account information.
- Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this document will result in the loss of credit card privileges.