Risk and Insurance (riskandinsurance@greenville.edu)

This category applies to insurance matters for the institution, not personal health insurance. Personal heath insurance information can be found in the Employee Benefits section and on Paylocity.

Volunteer Service Agreement and Release
All volunteers for Greenville University must complete and sign the Volunteer Service Agreement and Release.
Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 8:01 AM
Work Related Injuries
Greenville University provides worker's compensation insurance for all employees, whether full or part-time.   This coverage is provided by:      ...
Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:07 AM
Student & Sports Accident Insurance Claim Filing Instructions
For the 2017/2018 school year, both the mandatory accident only policy provided for all full-time traditional students by Greenville University, as well as ...
Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 2:01 PM
Auto Accident Reporting
To report an auto accident in one of Greenville University's vehicles, please complete the form on the following link: Auto Accident Report Form
Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 8:42 AM
GU Transportation and Approved Driver List
As of 1/1/2018, before driving a GU vehicle, the driver must be added to the GU Approved Driver List.  You must go through this process if you meet any of t...
Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:38 AM
International Student Health Insurance Plan
All international students studying at Greenville University are required to take the GU international student health insurance plan and will automatically ...
Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 8:26 AM
Driver Qualifications and Requirements
To Be Allowed to Drive a GU Fleet Vehicle You Must: Be on the GU Approved Driver List.  To be added to this list you must: Allow GU or their insurance...
Tue, May 22, 2018 at 11:05 AM
Vehicle Trip and Route Safety Policy
General Regulations Only passengers on official Greenville University business are allowed to ride in Greenville University vehicles. Driver and Passeng...
Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 2:57 PM
Departmental Vehicle Fines
Pre- and Post-trip inspections Pre-trip inspections:  Drivers should not operate a vehicle until they complete a pre-trip inspection, including a dent a...
Mon, May 21, 2018 at 3:30 PM
Supervisor's Report of Work Related Accident/Incident
If one of your employees is injured while on the job, they should follow the instructions found here:  Work Related Injuries Once they complete step #...
Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 12:07 PM